Your toddler is on the move and very likely exploring actions such as running, jumping, kicking, throwing, catching, and other various movements. They’re entering the realm of larger and more complex motor skill movements, and they are having a blast testing their emerging abilities and skills.
At this stage your toddlers are becoming more observant of the world around them. They are beginning to analyze, categorize, and question why and how things work. They begin to seek answers to their questions and the environment around them.
What to expect
You can expect your toddler to explore a variety of movement games and sports that are physical in nature, require problem solving and team work by following rules/directions, and communication. These activities will help build strength and stamina as well as cognitive skills such as memory, patterns, and identifying numbers and colors. This class is meant to prepare your toddler for the next steps by having an effective impact.
*Each session is 45 minutes
Empowered Sports and Fitness has a 24 hour cancellation policy. When canceling more than 24 hours in advance, you will receive a credit to be used at any time during the 12 week period - as long as there is availability for the class you choose. Keep in mind that there is a 2 week make-up period for a package of 10 sessions. Additionally, please note that a "no show" to a class cannot be refunded or used towards another class. Credits for a missed class cannot be transferred to a future package once the 12 week period is over. Once a package is started, the fee is non-refundable.
Covid Policy for infants and toddlers
Parents will be required to sign and agree to the following prior to attending classes:
- Adults must show proof of vaccination prior to or at the first session.
- Masks must be worn at all times in our gym. This requirement may change in the future.
- Only one adult may accompany a registered child. No additional adults or children will be allowed in the gym.
- Children that can walk or crawl are allowed to move around, however, we request that parents/caregivers avoid following them around. Adults should be seated at least 6 feet apart.
- Personalized equipment will be provided for each participant and will not be shared between participants. All equipment is disinfected after every class.
- Caregiver’s and children's hands must be sanitized before and after class.
- Entering and leaving the space will be staggered in order to not crowd the lobby area.
- At the end of class, participants should pack up as quickly as possible to not hold up others.
- Windows will be open during class, therefore, please dress appropriately.
- Parents must notify ES&F at least 24 hours in advance if their child cannot attend a class.
- Credit will not be applied for a late cancellation notice or a "no show" to class.